beantwoord

Help needed

• 2 december 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 19 Bekeken

Dear NS,

I would like to take a monthly abonnement online but can’t because I have a window saying that I am under 18. I have my 3 kids register on my card. The date of birth of my daughter is 08.04.2007 and seem to be registered as the main account holder. I can’t change this date. My birth date is -12.03.1971. Can you please modify this information on my card for me to be able to buy a monthly abonement. I have started a new job today and need to pay full price train fare.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Sandrine Barth

icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 2 december 2019, 13:10

Hi Sandrine Barth! Welcome to the NS Community.

To me this reads as if there’s something wrong with your Mijn NS account. When you log in, does it show your own details? If not I’d advise you to create a secondary account with a new e-mail address. The order is presumably being placed on a account which is linked to the details of your daughter, who is a minor. Therefore it doesn’t allow the order to go through.

If that fails as well, please contact our customer service. They’ll be able to get this sorted out for you.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 4

Thats a bit strange, as there can only be 1=ONE person on any card with also their photo on it. If you want to ride with the kids together and for free for those <12, then any of them needs to have their very own card.

Apparently something has gone amiss and this can only, sadly, be rectified by contacting the service centre-hope+pray the wait is not too long. Obviously this is to prevent suddenly people aging 20+ years to gain access to much cheaper 65+ prices etc. Expect loads of burocratic hassles for this.

Hi Sandrine Barth! Welcome to the NS Community.

To me this reads as if there’s something wrong with your Mijn NS account. When you log in, does it show your own details? If not I’d advise you to create a secondary account with a new e-mail address. The order is presumably being placed on a account which is linked to the details of your daughter, who is a minor. Therefore it doesn’t allow the order to go through.

If that fails as well, please contact our customer service. They’ll be able to get this sorted out for you.

Reageer