beantwoord

how can I activate my Dal Voordel subscription.

• 9 juli 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 99 Bekeken

Good evening. I have some problems with my Dal voordel subscription. Because I've got it two weeks ago and I can't see the benefits while I am traveling (of course during the off peak hours). I don't know how I can get those discounts, which was the main point when I bought the subscription. Please let me know! Thank you very much. Kind regards
icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 9 juli 2019, 23:43

Did you pick up the order from a ticket machine? You need to do this to have the subscription on your card.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Good evening. I have some problems with my Dal voordel subscription. Because I've got it two weeks ago and I can't see the benefits while I am traveling (of course during the off peak hours). I don't know how I can get those discounts, which was the main point when I bought the subscription. Please let me know! Thank you very much. Kind regards
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Did you pick up the order from a ticket machine? You need to do this to have the subscription on your card.
Hi Victoria R and welcome to our NS Community!

Did you do what Momo suggested? This should be the answer for now. If it didn't work, can you let me know?

Reageer