beantwoord

How can I cancel my subscription

• 11 juni 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 99 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
One month ago, I registered Weekend season ticket. My subscription expire date is 15th May.
Now, I don't want to subscription anymore.
I tried to cancel it, but they said my expire date is 17th of June.
15th of May, I'm going to go back my country.
I really don't need season ticket anymore.
Could I know how to cancel it?

Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Danny NS 11 juni 2019, 13:37

Hi Yeona and welcome to our NS Community!

This isn't a costumer service channel, the Community is a place where our customers can help each other 🙂. Please contact our customer service to end your contract with us.

If you have subscribe to a regular yearly subscription you can end you contract with us at the same day of every month after your first contract year.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi Yeona and welcome to our NS Community!

This isn't a costumer service channel, the Community is a place where our customers can help each other 🙂. Please contact our customer service to end your contract with us.

If you have subscribe to a regular yearly subscription you can end you contract with us at the same day of every month after your first contract year.
Badge +3
If you hgo back to your country on the 15th then ask them to cancel it per 17 june. You MUST confirm the cancellation by removing the product from your card.

This can be done at a machine at a station or supermarket. Choose 'Bestelling ophalen' (pick up order) and follow the instructions

Reageer