beantwoord

How can I pay my NS flex subscription

• 18 februari 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 41 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

How can I pay my NS flex subscription.  I still have not received the invoice and my next month date for which I have to pay is already due.

icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 18 februari 2021, 10:18

Hi Manpy. Welcome to the Community.

Once you get the email that the invoice is ready in your Mijn NS account the payment will be done within 5 business days via automatic collection. This is also mentioned on the invoice on the bottom of the first page. If for some reason the automatic collection fails you will get an email from us with a link to pay for your subscription. The invoice will be created around the same date you applied NS Flex. So if for example your NS Flex started on the 18th, you will also get the invoice around that date. As soon as the invoice is created you'll get an email.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Your payment we be deducted within a week. No worries. In the case it does not happen within a week, contact Customer Service. It is wise to have a look at ‘Mijn NS’, your bills are specified there.

Hi Manpy. Welcome to the Community.

Once you get the email that the invoice is ready in your Mijn NS account the payment will be done within 5 business days via automatic collection. This is also mentioned on the invoice on the bottom of the first page. If for some reason the automatic collection fails you will get an email from us with a link to pay for your subscription. The invoice will be created around the same date you applied NS Flex. So if for example your NS Flex started on the 18th, you will also get the invoice around that date. As soon as the invoice is created you'll get an email.

Reageer