beantwoord

How do I cancel Dal Advantage subscription from my NS ov-chipkaart?

Hey
I want to cancel my Dal Advantage subscription. Can you please share the way to do it? I am not able to perform the action via my link. Can you please help me out?
icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 11 januari 2019, 19:23

You can cancel only with the help of Customer Service. Do not forget to confirm it at a ticket machine.

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
You can cancel only with the help of Customer Service. Do not forget to confirm it at a ticket machine.
Thom schreef:

You can cancel with the help or Customer Service . Do not forget to confirm it at a ticket machine.

Oh..ok. I was expecting a online way of cancelling the card, but looks like I need to call Customer service. Unless, there is another way?
Badge +3
Either call them, or use the online chat or other channels (Twitter or Facebook) to send them a private message (DM).

Phone lines are usually quiet later in the evening, and via Twitter is about 15 minutes response time (DM will take longer).
Robert B schreef:

Either call them, or use the online chat or other channels (Twitter or Facbook) to send them a private message (DM).

Phone lines are usually quiet later in the evening, and via Twitter is about 15 minutes response time (DM will take longer).

Ok.. Let me give it a try. But I've been waiting for chat for more than 30 mins now 😞, nobody responded. Will try twitter.
It's very busy at our Live-Chat. You may expect an answer in 90 minutes via Twitter.
Erryt NS schreef:

It's very busy at our Live Chat. You can expect an answer in 90 minutes via Twitter.

Got it. But out of curiosity, why is this option not available in mijnns portal? It could save lot of queries. Just a suggestion.
Otherwise someone else can cancel your subscription if you leave your details behind or don't lock your pc in a social room.
Oh..ok. But, I don't think that is a valid argument 🙂 I mean email and bank account works online with few clicks. Maybe 2-factor authentication can solve the issue 🙂
I wil transfer your suggestion. Thanks. Did you already reached our customer service?
Ys, via Twitter. Hope get reply & resolution soon

Reageer