beantwoord

How do I cancel the NS abonnement?

• 1 december 2014
  • 9 reacties
  • 465 Bekeken

Hello, I bought the NS-abonnement last year when I studied in the Netherlands. I left the country this summer and closed my bank account which was linked to the abonnement. Today I got a letter that my abonnement was prolonged and from my account some money are to be withdrawn. Now I don't need my abonnement anymore and I cannot use it, so how do I cancel it ? It is hard to contact the NS being away from the Netherlands as the client service does not possess an e-mail address.

Max

Max
icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 1 december 2014, 14:43

Moderators are able to cancel this.

The best thing you can do is to wait here until a moderator asks you to contact him or her. Every hour a moderator will have a look here.

Imn that case they will probably ask you to send a PM with your name, postcode + house number, date of birth, card number and IBAN. They can do this if it has not been renewed yet.
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Moderators are able to cancel this.

The best thing you can do is to wait here until a moderator asks you to contact him or her. Every hour a moderator will have a look here.

Imn that case they will probably ask you to send a PM with your name, postcode + house number, date of birth, card number and IBAN. They can do this if it has not been renewed yet.
Dear maksim.kudrinsky! Welcome to the NS serviceforum. I moved your topic to Abonnementen. I'll take a look for you. You can send me a private message!
Dear maksim.kudrinsky! Welcome to the NS serviceforum. I moved your topic to Abonnementen. I'll take a look for you. You can send me a private message!

Hello,
same thing here: I need to de-activate an NS abonnement, for which I keep receiving payment requests on a bank account which does not exist any more. Whom can I contact?

Thanks, Tommaso
Hello!

I am an exchange student at the Netherlands.
I lost my OVChipcard, and I terminated it, because I am leaving the Netherlands soon. Could you, please, help me with cancelling weekend vrij abonnement since I don't have the card anymore, and I can't use it.

Please, contact me as soon as possible.
Hi Ekaterinamatveeva, please call 030-7515155 to cancel the subscription. Since you cancelled the card, the cancelation of the subscription should not be a problem. Please let them know that you already terminated the card.

Good luck!
Hello, I am an exchange student here in the Netherlands, and I will be leaving the country before the end of the month.
I was hoping to cancel my Weekend Vrij NS-Abonnement before I left, or at least before next month as I will no longer be in the country at that time.

Thank you.
Hi Afreund. Did you read the topic? Did you cancel the card?
Hello, I would like to cancel my Dal Vrij Abonnement. Please help me as i will not be using the services. I called helpline but never recieved satisfying response.
Hi Imran and welcome to our NS Community!

I'd like to refer you to our other customer service channels if you were not able to succeed by calling 030 - 75 15 155. You can find contact options for chat, Facebook and Twitter here: https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/contact. They will be able to help you cancel your season ticket. Do keep in mind that it's quite busy at the moment. 🙂

Reageer