beantwoord

How do I cancel the NS abonnement?

• 1 december 2014
  • 9 reacties
  • 554 Bekeken

Hello, I bought the NS-abonnement last year when I studied in the Netherlands. I left the country this summer and closed my bank account which was linked to the abonnement. Today I got a letter that my abonnement was prolonged and from my account some money are to be withdrawn. Now I don't need my abonnement anymore and I cannot use it, so how do I cancel it ? It is hard to contact the NS being away from the Netherlands as the client service does not possess an e-mail address.

Max

Max
icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 1 december 2014, 14:43

Moderators are able to cancel this.

The best thing you can do is to wait here until a moderator asks you to contact him or her. Every hour a moderator will have a look here.

Imn that case they will probably ask you to send a PM with your name, postcode + house number, date of birth, card number and IBAN. They can do this if it has not been renewed yet.
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Hi Imran and welcome to our NS Community!

I'd like to refer you to our other customer service channels if you were not able to succeed by calling 030 - 75 15 155. You can find contact options for chat, Facebook and Twitter here: https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/contact. They will be able to help you cancel your season ticket. Do keep in mind that it's quite busy at the moment. 🙂
Hello, I would like to cancel my Dal Vrij Abonnement. Please help me as i will not be using the services. I called helpline but never recieved satisfying response.
Hi Afreund. Did you read the topic? Did you cancel the card?
Hello, I am an exchange student here in the Netherlands, and I will be leaving the country before the end of the month.
I was hoping to cancel my Weekend Vrij NS-Abonnement before I left, or at least before next month as I will no longer be in the country at that time.

Thank you.
Hi Ekaterinamatveeva, please call 030-7515155 to cancel the subscription. Since you cancelled the card, the cancelation of the subscription should not be a problem. Please let them know that you already terminated the card.

Good luck!
Hello!

I am an exchange student at the Netherlands.
I lost my OVChipcard, and I terminated it, because I am leaving the Netherlands soon. Could you, please, help me with cancelling weekend vrij abonnement since I don't have the card anymore, and I can't use it.

Please, contact me as soon as possible.
Dear maksim.kudrinsky! Welcome to the NS serviceforum. I moved your topic to Abonnementen. I'll take a look for you. You can send me a private message!

Hello,
same thing here: I need to de-activate an NS abonnement, for which I keep receiving payment requests on a bank account which does not exist any more. Whom can I contact?

Thanks, Tommaso
Dear maksim.kudrinsky! Welcome to the NS serviceforum. I moved your topic to Abonnementen. I'll take a look for you. You can send me a private message!
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Moderators are able to cancel this.

The best thing you can do is to wait here until a moderator asks you to contact him or her. Every hour a moderator will have a look here.

Imn that case they will probably ask you to send a PM with your name, postcode + house number, date of birth, card number and IBAN. They can do this if it has not been renewed yet.

Reageer