beantwoord

How do i see my train card purchases on my overview

• 3 september 2014
  • 6 reacties
  • 505 Bekeken

I have a jaarabonnement for my daily travel to work (vast traject). Since July I have to put travel outside my normal route on the card instead of buying paper tickets. However, how so i view these "tickets" transactions on my online account under my trips?? When i log in, there is no listing on my online website even though I see them when I scan my card at the kiosk. When I lookup the card at the OV website, it shows up at "paid at NS" without any details. I've looked through mijn gegevens on both NS and OV card site and there does not seem to be any option to show this information???

How do i get the details of these trips online so I can print them and get reimbursed for these from my work as they need print outs and I have not kept the receipts because I assumed it would be stored on my card/ account?
icon

Beste antwoord door Anonymous 5 september 2014, 08:15

Hello Calamine, it is not possible to see the travel (you've ordered from a ticket machine) in your Mijn NS account. I would recommend that you keep the printing of the transaction, when purchasing the product in the machine.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Badge
Hi Calamine, welcome to the NS forum. Do you have a MijnNS account zakelijk (business) or a personal account (persoonlijk MijnNS). Before you want to see your travel transactions, you need to connect your OV-chipcard with your account first, after that you can look into your travel history. I moved your question to the topic 'abonnementen'.
I have a Mijn NS personal card I use for business (it's reimbursed by my company). Not the zakelijk card. The OV card is connected because when i try to add the number of the card it says, it's "known already and i can't add it " but it is an NS card (Jaartrajectabonnement).
Hello Calamine, it is not possible to see the travel (you've ordered from a ticket machine) in your Mijn NS account. I would recommend that you keep the printing of the transaction, when purchasing the product in the machine.
Calamine, you can also buy an e-ticket with discount at ns.nl/en which you can use after your journey as declaration for reimbursement.
I dont have a printer so printing out the e- ticket is not convenient unless I can use my mobile while travelling vs having a print-out.

Pretty bad web application if there's no record of my travel available on the Mijn NS website. This should be a basic requirement of the system to keep an account of all travel linked to my NS card. I will go to the service desk to see if they can print the bloody information because this is ridiculous to find out after the fact and I haven't saved all my receipts for reimbursements.
I ended up going to the Service balie and they printed out my last 10 transactions. It still didn't show the prices but I looked those up since it showed the journey details.

NS Online app sucks.

Reageer