beantwoord

How to end Dal Voordeel subscription ???

• 3 december 2014
  • 2 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
Hello!

Between years 2011 and 2012 I was living and studing in Holland. As all students I made OV-chipkaart and subscribed to 'Dal Voordeel'. The problem is that I did not know, that subscribtion is renewed each year and that I should cancel tha subscribtion and even the card, when returning home! I thought that subscribtion is yearly!!
As I did not live in Holland anymore, I did not recived any note or invoice, until recently, via e/mail.
I am now trying to end a subscribtion and OV-chipcaard from a country I am currenty in, however I could not do it over NS system, nor over the phone or e-mail. They told me that I first need to cancel an Ov card and that I should do that from Holland. Now I asked my friend, who is still in Holland to do it, however the procedure is still on. What should I do in this matter?? And is there any way that I can prove that I was not in Holland, nor using a card??

Please help!

Best!
icon

Beste antwoord door fransie43 3 december 2014, 13:33

By sending an email it must be working.At ns.nl use the search function and write "info email sturen
buitenland".Then you can send an email and cancel your Dalvoordeel.Important to put in the email
is that you live abroad.
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

2 reacties

Reputatie 1
By sending an email it must be working.At ns.nl use the search function and write "info email sturen
buitenland".Then you can send an email and cancel your Dalvoordeel.Important to put in the email
is that you live abroad.
But I already send them an e-mail and they told me that there are 3 options for canceling the card, non of them including e-mail.. I will try again!

Thank you!