beantwoord

How to end OV-chipkaart and Dal Voordeel subscription ???

• 3 december 2014
  • 1 reactie
  • 90 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
Hello!

Between years 2011 and 2012 I was living and studing in Holland. As all students I made OV-chipkaart and subscribed to 'Dal Voordeel'. The problem is that I did not know, that subscribtion is renewed each year and that I should cancel tha subscribtion and even the card, when returning home! I thought that subscribtion is yearly!!
As I did not live in Holland anymore and did not recived any note or invoice, until recently, via e/mail.
I am now trying to end a subscribtion and OV-chipcaard from a country I am currenty in, however I could not do it over NS system, nor over the phone or e-mail. They told me that I first need to cancel an Ov card and that I should do that from Holland. Now I asked my friend, who is still in Holland to do it, however the procedure is still on. What should I do in this matter?? And is there any way that I can prove that I was not in Holland, nor using a card??

Please help!

Best!
icon

Beste antwoord door Laura B. NS 3 december 2014, 15:10

Hello Mirna, welcome to the NS serviceforum! Would you send me a private message with your personal details? I need to take a look in the system to help you further.

P.S. You uploaded your topic twice, so I deleted the other one.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hello Mirna, welcome to the NS serviceforum! Would you send me a private message with your personal details? I need to take a look in the system to help you further.

P.S. You uploaded your topic twice, so I deleted the other one.

Reageer