beantwoord

How to pay my bill

• 23 november 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 172 Bekeken

Good Afternoon, 

I lived in Eindhoven from July to the end of September 2020, so I’m not in the country anymore (not even europe). 

When I left, I make sure that the bank account that I had stay in life during a months and I change my subscription to NS Flex (euros).

BUT recently I decide to close my bank account and lucky am I this was the right moment for NS to tell me that they need money. 

So guys I’m stuck, I don’t have NL bank account anymore and I can’t find on this messy website where can I pay my fee with my VISA.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 23 november 2020, 20:41

Try to contact  Customer Service. A chat is possible with the Internet, so it is free. It is a 24/7 service. It’s not messy, you can’t find it because it ‘s not there. Creditcards are less common in the Netherlands.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Try to contact  Customer Service. A chat is possible with the Internet, so it is free. It is a 24/7 service. It’s not messy, you can’t find it because it ‘s not there. Creditcards are less common in the Netherlands.

Hello Matt Gueb, welcome at our community,

That's a pity. Did you confirm the change at a public transport machine? As indicated by Thom, it is best to contact our customer service to find out if this went well. It is not possible to pay with a Visa card.

Thank you all, 

I finally was able to pay this bill with a transfer 

Reageer