beantwoord

HTM subscription on my card

• 10 september 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 85 Bekeken

Dear All,

My card has Den Haag HTM monthly 2 star subscription from period 4th Sep 2020 till 3rd Oct 2020 ( ****)

Why i still see amount in my invoice. It should be 0 for any travel made in this period in HTM? Please remove all amount invoiced for this period

Regards

V Saini

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 10 september 2020, 14:29

Good afternoon A kushwaha and welcome to the NS Community.

This is a public community, mainly meant for travelers to help each other. For that reason, I've removed your OV-chipcardnumber due to privacy.

Also, based on your message I'm assuming you're using NS Flex. NS Flex includes a product that's used for bus, tram and metro transportation by default, which gets priority over subscriptions specifically for those types of transport when checking in. NS Flex doesn't provide any discount to bus, tram or metro transport, which is why you'd have gotten charged for those trips.

You can contact our Customer Service however, to have the bus, tram and metro part of NS Flex turned off, so your HTM subscription will have effect again. You can reach us by phone (030-7515155), Twitter, Facebook or start a Chat conversation (option ‘Chat with NS’).

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Good afternoon A kushwaha and welcome to the NS Community.

This is a public community, mainly meant for travelers to help each other. For that reason, I've removed your OV-chipcardnumber due to privacy.

Also, based on your message I'm assuming you're using NS Flex. NS Flex includes a product that's used for bus, tram and metro transportation by default, which gets priority over subscriptions specifically for those types of transport when checking in. NS Flex doesn't provide any discount to bus, tram or metro transport, which is why you'd have gotten charged for those trips.

You can contact our Customer Service however, to have the bus, tram and metro part of NS Flex turned off, so your HTM subscription will have effect again. You can reach us by phone (030-7515155), Twitter, Facebook or start a Chat conversation (option ‘Chat with NS’).

Hi I called ns customer service and they told me to contact here. now you are saying to contact customer service back again. If you know the solution then do it. why i have to follow up with everyone?

Reputatie 5
Badge

IF you ONLY have a HTM subscription, contact HTM, seems obvious to me.

IF you are lost in the multiple possibilities NS and other public transport operators offer, then first look exactly what is on your card (can do at any ticketmachine) and report it also exactly. Otherwise it remains guessing work.

Note that NS-FLEX and any local subscription/season often clash on one and the same card. This is so much a problem that NS warns against it when you want to start FLEX.

Hi I called ns customer service and they told me to contact here. now you are saying to contact customer service back again. If you know the solution then do it. why i have to follow up with everyone?

Are you sure you were referred to the NS Community, and not one of our non-phone Customer Service channels? Assuming you do have an NS Flex subscription and assuming my colleague was willing to give a refund based on you having an HTM subscription, you'd have to send us proof of that HTM subscription, which can be done via Chat, Facebook or Twitter. I can imagine my colleague referring you to one of those channels.

This doesn't work via the Community though.

If you purely have an HTM subscription, like bahnrider suggested, you'll have to contact HTM.

then please remove ns flex subscription from this card from 3rd Sep 2020 onwards. I will pay all amount on and before 3rd sep.

i sent proof on twitter

If you've contacted us via Twitter, my colleagues there will be able to help you further. :blush:

Reageer