I bought a Flex Dal Voordeel. But just now I noticed that it does not work. | NS Community
beantwoord

I bought a Flex Dal Voordeel. But just now I noticed that it does not work.

• 21 January 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 580 Bekeken

Good afternoon. I bought a Flex Dal Voordeel. But just now I noticed that it does not work. What to do and how to return the money?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 21 January 2023, 21:15

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Badge +3

You only get the discount when a journey starts outside peak hours. Peak hours are mon-fri 6:30-9:00 and 16:00-18:30

What is wrong here is that your card is still set to travel on balance, otherwise you would not be able to load balance at a train station (because it’s not needed).

What you need to do is load NS Flex on your card at a machine (station, supermarket, etc.)

It seems like you had NS Flex for quite a while (since September 2022 or earlier). Contact NS Customer Service (by phone, chat, etc.) to see if you can get any reimbursement.

You only get the discount when a journey starts outside peak hours. Peak hours are mon-fri 6:30-9:00 and 16:00-18:30

Yes, I know that the discount does not work during peak hours and on weekends. I made a screenshot of the weekend.

What you need to do is load NS Flex on your card at a machine (station, supermarket, etc.)

When I bought ns Flex, I didn’t see on the site not in my personal account that I need to do additional steps to activate ns flex. Please show me where it is written about it?

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

When I bought ns Flex, I didn’t see on the site not in my personal account that I need to do additional steps to activate ns flex. Please show me where it is written about it?

After buying NS Flex, you'll have received a confirmation e-mail in which the required steps for activation are mentioned.

Badge +3

You should have received an e-mail (Gmail translated version below) with as subject 

Belangrijk: nog 1 stap nodig om NS Flex op uw OV-chipkaart te activeren (Important: 1 more step is required to activate NS Flex on your OV chip card)

And if you don’t do that within 14 days, a reminder follows 

Belangrijk: vergeet niet NS Flex op uw OV-chipkaart te zetten (Important: do not forget to put NS Flex on your OV chip card)

After buying NS Flex, you'll have received a confirmation e-mail in which the required steps for activation are mentioned.

I have not received such a letter. I saw that ns flex was connected in my account and was calm. Why is this information not on the site? After all, this is not personal information. And how could I guess without a letter that I need to additionally connect ns flex?

Why is there no information on this page how to connect NS flex ??? After all, this is the most important thing!

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Why is there no information on this page how to connect NS flex ??? After all, this is the most important thing!

I changed to NS Flex a few days ago and I got a warning about that on the website, immediately before or after changing to NS Flex (I don't remember exactly). And 2 emails after ordering in which this was also mentioned.

Badge +3

I changed to NS Flex a few days ago and I got a warning about that on the website, immediately before or after changing to NS Flex (I don't remember exactly). And 2 emails after ordering in which this was also mentioned.

Exactly, see my previous reply. And if you forget to load it on your card a reminder follows after 14 days.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

I have not received such a letter. I saw that ns flex was connected in my account and was calm. Why is this information not on the site? 

The information that you need to go to a ticket machine to activate NS Flex is on the website under the FAQ's. Scroll to the bottom of the page where you order your subscription.

And you should have received 2 emails about it. Perhaps they are in your spambox, have you checked that? And is the email address in your MijnNS account correct? 

Reageer