beantwoord

I bought a Flex Dal Voordeel. But just now I noticed that it does not work.

• 21 January 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 609 Bekeken

Good afternoon. I bought a Flex Dal Voordeel. But just now I noticed that it does not work. What to do and how to return the money?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 21 January 2023, 21:15

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

I have not received such a letter. I saw that ns flex was connected in my account and was calm. Why is this information not on the site? 

The information that you need to go to a ticket machine to activate NS Flex is on the website under the FAQ's. Scroll to the bottom of the page where you order your subscription.

And you should have received 2 emails about it. Perhaps they are in your spambox, have you checked that? And is the email address in your MijnNS account correct? 

Badge +3

I changed to NS Flex a few days ago and I got a warning about that on the website, immediately before or after changing to NS Flex (I don't remember exactly). And 2 emails after ordering in which this was also mentioned.

Exactly, see my previous reply. And if you forget to load it on your card a reminder follows after 14 days.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Why is there no information on this page how to connect NS flex ??? After all, this is the most important thing!

I changed to NS Flex a few days ago and I got a warning about that on the website, immediately before or after changing to NS Flex (I don't remember exactly). And 2 emails after ordering in which this was also mentioned.

Why is there no information on this page how to connect NS flex ??? After all, this is the most important thing!

When I bought ns Flex, I didn’t see on the site not in my personal account that I need to do additional steps to activate ns flex. Please show me where it is written about it?

After buying NS Flex, you'll have received a confirmation e-mail in which the required steps for activation are mentioned.

I have not received such a letter. I saw that ns flex was connected in my account and was calm. Why is this information not on the site? After all, this is not personal information. And how could I guess without a letter that I need to additionally connect ns flex?

Badge +3

You should have received an e-mail (Gmail translated version below) with as subject 

Belangrijk: nog 1 stap nodig om NS Flex op uw OV-chipkaart te activeren (Important: 1 more step is required to activate NS Flex on your OV chip card)

And if you don’t do that within 14 days, a reminder follows 

Belangrijk: vergeet niet NS Flex op uw OV-chipkaart te zetten (Important: do not forget to put NS Flex on your OV chip card)

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

When I bought ns Flex, I didn’t see on the site not in my personal account that I need to do additional steps to activate ns flex. Please show me where it is written about it?

After buying NS Flex, you'll have received a confirmation e-mail in which the required steps for activation are mentioned.

You only get the discount when a journey starts outside peak hours. Peak hours are mon-fri 6:30-9:00 and 16:00-18:30

Yes, I know that the discount does not work during peak hours and on weekends. I made a screenshot of the weekend.

What you need to do is load NS Flex on your card at a machine (station, supermarket, etc.)

Badge +3

You only get the discount when a journey starts outside peak hours. Peak hours are mon-fri 6:30-9:00 and 16:00-18:30

What is wrong here is that your card is still set to travel on balance, otherwise you would not be able to load balance at a train station (because it’s not needed).

What you need to do is load NS Flex on your card at a machine (station, supermarket, etc.)

It seems like you had NS Flex for quite a while (since September 2022 or earlier). Contact NS Customer Service (by phone, chat, etc.) to see if you can get any reimbursement.

Reageer