beantwoord

I have ordered for a new OV-chipkaart last week but it not yet arrived at my house.

• 20 september 2016
  • 3 reacties
  • 50 Bekeken

Hello there,

I am an international student. I just ordered "Dal Voordeel" together with new OV-chipkaart for 50 Euro for a year.
It has been a week but the card is not yet arrived.

What should I do?

My reference number is 21784361.
icon

Beste antwoord door Sivan NS 20 september 2016, 14:09

For other members or visitors of the forum:

I gave Mikael the address to which the card was send. Since he is currently living in the Student Hotel, there might be something wrong with the delivery. My advice is to check with the staff if there was a letter from Translink or NS given to them. If not, I advised him to wait until Thursday for the card to arrive. If this is not the case, Mikael will send me another private message and I will contact Translink personally to check the status of the card. If needed, a refund will be given to Mikael.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi Mikael, and welcome!

I can see a card was made. I will send you a private message with the address to which the card was send.
Hey thanks. I replied to your PM.
For other members or visitors of the forum:

I gave Mikael the address to which the card was send. Since he is currently living in the Student Hotel, there might be something wrong with the delivery. My advice is to check with the staff if there was a letter from Translink or NS given to them. If not, I advised him to wait until Thursday for the card to arrive. If this is not the case, Mikael will send me another private message and I will contact Translink personally to check the status of the card. If needed, a refund will be given to Mikael.

Reageer