beantwoord

Incorrect contract Issue

• 13 september 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 113 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie
Hello
This is regarding the Dal vrij abonnement on card 3528 **** **** **** which completed 1 year fixed term few months back and now I had liberty to close anytime. I called helpdesk on 12th September around 4.50 pm and told that I want to terminate the Dal Vrij as we are going on vacation and will not be using the card.
Your colleague gave me a good offer of 30 Euro discount if I continue but also stated that it is not a fixed contract and that I can cancel anytime. When I saw mail today, I observed that you have made it a fixed abonnement of 1 year which is not what I had agreed on verbal contract.
I would like you to listen to the contract and also share with me where I had agreed on 1 year fixed contract. Also if this is the case, I want to terminate Dal Vrij as I dont want a boundation of contract. As the offer starts from 7th October and am calling before 24 hours of new incorrect contract, I would like to terminate the Dal Vrij (if the discount makes it as 1 year contract).
Also please educate your team to give clear information to users and not an incorrect one and later we(users) have to break our head to get things resolved.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 22 september 2017, 14:37

Update: I have listened to the conversation Tapan had with our customer service and agreed with his claim. Our customer service did not tell him that the contract was binding, meaning he could not cancel this within the next year. I have overruled this agreement by ending the contract based on the conversation and Tapan's wish to not follow through with the continuation of his contract.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

I had called customer care and they have stated to write in the forum, sounded very strange how can Klantservice not help customer rather play deligation games
Reputatie 7
Hello Tapan and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunate to hear that our customer service was not able to inform you correctly about the way your contract was prolonged. I'm afraid that my colleague on the phone forgot to mention this, but I am not sure, since I haven't heard the recordings yet. What I advise you to do is to send me a personal message, so I can look into this myself. Can you send me your full initials, last name, date of birth, IBAN (bankaccount number) postal code, housenumber and e-mailaddress please. I will make sure the customer service employee gets to see your post, so he/she can learn from this. You can send me your information by clicking on my name and choose 'stuur bericht'.

I am very sorry for the way this all went, I will see to it personally that we handle this matter correctly. Thank you for the message in advance!
Reputatie 7
Update: I have listened to the conversation Tapan had with our customer service and agreed with his claim. Our customer service did not tell him that the contract was binding, meaning he could not cancel this within the next year. I have overruled this agreement by ending the contract based on the conversation and Tapan's wish to not follow through with the continuation of his contract.

Reageer