beantwoord

internal credit

I have a problem which troubles me a lot. I bought the subscription before and I could not make the payment for my total monthly transportation cost on time. But in the end I made the payment. and now I can't buy the NS Flex again and it says I have a problem with internal credit. I do not know how to deal with it?
icon

Beste antwoord door Tamzin 14 mei 2019, 23:19

If you didn't pay on time before it might be that NS refuses to let travel on credit basis anymore because of the risk that you will again not pay on time in future. Alternatively you can travel with a regular ticket/pass and pay in advance.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
If you didn't pay on time before it might be that NS refuses to let travel on credit basis anymore because of the risk that you will again not pay on time in future. Alternatively you can travel with a regular ticket/pass and pay in advance.
Welcome to the Community, jiantuan qin.

When you have not paid an open amount on time (we send a few reminders per mail and post) we will hand over the case to a collection agency. Once that has been done the NS Flex product will be cancelled and you can not purchase a new NS Flex product for at least 6 months because of a credit check. If you want to use a product you can purchase one of our classic products (travelling on balance via the OV-chipcard)

Reageer