beantwoord

Invoice for the 2nd monthly "traject vrij abonnement"

• 13 juli 2015
  • 3 reacties
  • 147 Bekeken

Hello,

Could anyone please help me in obtaining an invoivce for my last (still ongoing) abonnement? I have access to the invoice for the previous one, and it says it was issued a week after the transaction. It has been over two weeks since the transaction for the second month, but the invoice is still not in "Mijn NS". I need it quite urgently.

Dank u wel voor uw antwoort! Met vriendelijke groeten
daria
icon

Beste antwoord door Sivan NS 16 juli 2015, 09:45

Hi Dariamik,

Please send me a private message (click on my name and 'Stuur bericht') with your name and address. I will check it for you.

update: I sent Daria the invoice per mail.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Welcome on this NS Serviceforum Daria,

It is very unfortunate that your invoice is not available yet, but i can't do anything about that. If i could i would have send it to you, but when it is not available in Mijn NS it also isn't available in my system. I will send an email to the right department and ask if there is a bigger problem here, or if the invoice will be available at short notice.
Thank you a lot for your answer. I hope for it too. Please let me know if you receive any feedback.
Hi Dariamik,

Please send me a private message (click on my name and 'Stuur bericht') with your name and address. I will check it for you.

update: I sent Daria the invoice per mail.

Reageer