beantwoord

Invoice for the 2nd monthly "traject vrij abonnement"

• 13 juli 2015
  • 3 reacties
  • 153 Bekeken

Hello,

Could anyone please help me in obtaining an invoivce for my last (still ongoing) abonnement? I have access to the invoice for the previous one, and it says it was issued a week after the transaction. It has been over two weeks since the transaction for the second month, but the invoice is still not in "Mijn NS". I need it quite urgently.

Dank u wel voor uw antwoort! Met vriendelijke groeten
daria
icon

Beste antwoord door Sivan NS 16 juli 2015, 09:45

Hi Dariamik,

Please send me a private message (click on my name and 'Stuur bericht') with your name and address. I will check it for you.

update: I sent Daria the invoice per mail.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi Dariamik,

Please send me a private message (click on my name and 'Stuur bericht') with your name and address. I will check it for you.

update: I sent Daria the invoice per mail.
Thank you a lot for your answer. I hope for it too. Please let me know if you receive any feedback.
Welcome on this NS Serviceforum Daria,

It is very unfortunate that your invoice is not available yet, but i can't do anything about that. If i could i would have send it to you, but when it is not available in Mijn NS it also isn't available in my system. I will send an email to the right department and ask if there is a bigger problem here, or if the invoice will be available at short notice.

Reageer