beantwoord

Is it possible to pay NS Vrij Subscription at the end of the month?

• 15 september 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 79 Bekeken

Hello!

I am starting a new job, and I will need a NS subscription to commute. My new employer pays me commuting costs with the salary (end of the month).

Is it possible to pay a subscription at the end of the month instead of the beginning? Specially due to the Covid-19 situation, I might not even use a full subscription (work from home)

Regards,
marcos.

icon

Beste antwoord door bahnrider 15 september 2020, 15:59

When you START it you have to pay for the whole month when you subscribe and by I-Deal to check your bank-account is valid and working. Cred-crds are of no use.

After that its payment in advance, but at around 2-3 days after the day the subscription starts. Here in NL you can simply choose any day of the month as start, its not tied to the calender month, like in some other countries.

This is the general rule for the classic subscription-but now most and soon all subscriptions will come as FLEX, which has slightly different rules, but as such more or less this also applies. With FLEX its much easier to make changes, but only once after 30 days of use. So you can stop it when you have long holiday.

So you have to pre-plan a bit, perhaps with buying loose tickets at the start to have the payment date just after your salary is paid out-which here in NL is often around the 22d/23d of the current month and not last day.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge

When you START it you have to pay for the whole month when you subscribe and by I-Deal to check your bank-account is valid and working. Cred-crds are of no use.

After that its payment in advance, but at around 2-3 days after the day the subscription starts. Here in NL you can simply choose any day of the month as start, its not tied to the calender month, like in some other countries.

This is the general rule for the classic subscription-but now most and soon all subscriptions will come as FLEX, which has slightly different rules, but as such more or less this also applies. With FLEX its much easier to make changes, but only once after 30 days of use. So you can stop it when you have long holiday.

So you have to pre-plan a bit, perhaps with buying loose tickets at the start to have the payment date just after your salary is paid out-which here in NL is often around the 22d/23d of the current month and not last day.

Reageer