beantwoord

Lost OV Chipcard, asked for duplicate, cannot have ns flex on new card

• 24 maart 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 540 Bekeken

Good Afternoon.

After 9 calls with the ns customer service + 5 calls with the OVchipcard help-desk, I have been told that what I am asking is impossible...

Let me summarize.

I have had my wallet stolen and I requested a new OV chip via the ovchipcard.nl website which I received.

I had a NS flex + altijd voordeel subscription on my old card and all I am asking is to have that old subscription transferred to my new card.

The ns customer service phone line tells me its not possible because "apparently I did not request a new card" and they tell me to contact Ovchipcard to tell them to inform ns that they added my NS flex to my new card. When call OV chipcard they tell me that I have this already on my account .....

All I am asking is to have altijd voordel + ns flex on my new OV chipcard.

I don't know why it is so difficult to do. I have called 7 times and spent at least 1h on the phone with 7 different person all tell me different stories.

Please be so kind and add NS flex altijd voordeel on my OV card: 3528 **** **** ****

Kind Regards.
icon

Beste antwoord door Danny NS 24 maart 2019, 12:34

Hi Matthieu926 and welcome at the NS Community!

I think you have ordered a completely new card instead of a duplicate. Let me take a look at your case!

Can you send me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, postal code, house number and card numbers please so I'll be happy to help you!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi Matthieu926 and welcome at the NS Community!

I think you have ordered a completely new card instead of a duplicate. Let me take a look at your case!

Can you send me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, postal code, house number and card numbers please so I'll be happy to help you!

Reageer