beantwoord

Misake with a traject Vrij Abbonement, HELP

• 22 maart 2015
  • 4 reacties
  • 127 Bekeken

Good afternoon,

I need an traject abonement for 1 month only and I ordered it. Unfortunatly it is written "Doorlopen" in the confirmation. I just realized that It means that I have a year abonement instead of a month one (I don't speak dutch). I need to cancel it asap as I already received my OV card and my abonement is supposed to be activated on the 24th of March. Is it possible to cancel it?

Many thanks in advance

Anaïs
icon

Beste antwoord door Janou NS 23 maart 2015, 08:29

Good afternoon,

I need an traject abonement for 1 month only and I ordered it. Unfortunatly it is written "Doorlopen" in the confirmation. I just realized that It means that I have a year abonement instead of a month one (I don't speak dutch). I need to cancel it asap as I already received my OV card and my abonement is supposed to be activated on the 24th of March. Is it possible to cancel it?

Many thanks in advance

Anaïs

Hi anais.hubeaux! Welcome to the NS Forum. I would like to help. Can you send me a private message with your personal details? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and then you go to "stuur bericht".
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

If you ordered the product on a card that you already owned then don't activate the product on a ticket machine (if you haven't done this already). Wait for a forum moderator who will probably be here tomorrow morning to hear if they can cancel your Traject Vrij.
Thank you for your answer. I didn't owned any card before, I just received it by post and didn't activate the product on a ticket machine yet. I will wait until tomorrow then.
Thank you for your answer. I didn't owned any card before, I just received it by post and didn't activate the product on a ticket machine yet. I will wait until tomorrow then.

If you ordered it on a new card, it is already activated automatically.
Good afternoon,

Many thanks in advance

Anaïs

Hi anais.hubeaux! Welcome to the NS Forum. I would like to help. Can you send me a private message with your personal details? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and then you go to "stuur bericht".

Reageer