beantwoord

Monthly subscription

• 1 december 2015
  • 3 reacties
  • 644 Bekeken

Hi,
I stay in Almere, and work in Amsterdam.
I want to take a monthly subscription so that I can take train, tram, metro and bus.

Can you suggest me a subscription for which I have to pay per month, and I can discontinue as I like and not get into a contract for one year.
I am find with taking multiple subscription as well.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 1 december 2015, 21:39

Surely your company will only reimburse the cheapest possible subscription for your journeys to work for you?

The subscription that allows you to use bus, tram and metro without any additional costs is the Netabonnement Particulier. But this subscription costs 273.30 euros per month. You might be better off if you buy subscriptions that are only valid in Almere and Amsterdam. To find out which subscriptions you could use, you can plan your journey on www.9292.nl/en. When you have planned a journey you can click the button "Show discounts and details" followed by the button "All possible prices? Click here (Dutch)". When you click the tab "Abonnementen", you can see what subscriptions might be used for your journey. I think two Randstad Noord Zone Abonnementen maand 1 ster would suffice, one for Almere and one for Amsterdam, to allow you to travel from and to work. However, it's hard to tell without specific address details. If that is indeed the case, it'll cost you about 100 euros per month.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3
NS offers three monthly subscriptions: Traject Vrij Monthly, which entitles you to free travel on a chosen trajectory; Altijd Vrij Monthly, which entitles you to free travel with all trains; and Altijd Voordeel Monthly, which entitles you to a 20 percent discount when you check in during peak hours and a 40 percent discount when you check in during off-peak hours. Here peak hours are on workdays between 6.35 am and 8.55 am, and between 4.05 pm and 8.25 pm. All other hours are off-peak hours.

As you can see, it matters how often you travel and at what times you can check in. If you nearly always check in during peak hours, Traject Vrij Monthly is probably the best choice. If you can check in during off-peak hours for most of your journeys, then Altijd Voordeel Monthly might be the cheaper option.

Unlimited travel by bus, tram and metro is quite costly. If you nearly always travel on the same route or in the same area, cheaper options are available. If you can be a bit more explicit about which buses, trams and metros you intend to take, we can advise you better.
My company will be reimbursing my travel expense.
Hence I am looking for a subscription which enables me to travel throughout Netherlands.

I will mostly be traveling during peak hours for work.
Here are the services I will be using for my daily commute to work
1. Bus - Maxx (Conexxion)
2. Train - NS
3. Tram GVB
Badge +3
Surely your company will only reimburse the cheapest possible subscription for your journeys to work for you?

The subscription that allows you to use bus, tram and metro without any additional costs is the Netabonnement Particulier. But this subscription costs 273.30 euros per month. You might be better off if you buy subscriptions that are only valid in Almere and Amsterdam. To find out which subscriptions you could use, you can plan your journey on www.9292.nl/en. When you have planned a journey you can click the button "Show discounts and details" followed by the button "All possible prices? Click here (Dutch)". When you click the tab "Abonnementen", you can see what subscriptions might be used for your journey. I think two Randstad Noord Zone Abonnementen maand 1 ster would suffice, one for Almere and one for Amsterdam, to allow you to travel from and to work. However, it's hard to tell without specific address details. If that is indeed the case, it'll cost you about 100 euros per month.

Reageer