beantwoord

Need Refund!NS took my money from my bank account without permission!

• 8 mei 2014
  • 6 reacties
  • 470 Bekeken

I had an annual 40% discount OV-Chip card started from February 2012, and the contract renew every February. I lost my OV-chip card last November (Nov 2013). I sent the application form to cancel my contract 3 months before the renew (Jan 2014). But I was informed that I have to block the card before the cancellation. This March, NS direct debit 59 euros from my account for the renew. It is reasonable because I haven't cancel my contract officially. One month later (April), NS took money again from my account. This time it debit 56,50 euros. So I phoned the card company to block the card this April and inform them I don't need a replacement card. Then sent application form to cancel the contract. Today (May), I found my 50 euros was taken by NS again! (I guess they might received my form recently). I have no idea why NS keep charge me the money I shouldn't pay. Even I requested for cancellation and refund but they still take money from me. How come I have no OV card with me more than half year but still being charged for 3 years annual fee within 3 months. Can anyone help me? I guess even I send the refund form again, the result will be the 4th stupid ridiculous money charge from me! NS, Please return money to me!
icon

Beste antwoord door Imogen 9 mei 2014, 01:06

Just wanna correct my original post. The contract started from April 2012 not February. So renew every Aprils.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Just wanna correct my original post. The contract started from April 2012 not February. So renew every Aprils.
The best thing you can do is to call the Customer Service.
Calling from within the Netherlands the number is 0900 - 20 21 163 (€ 0,10 per minute).
Calling from outside the Netherlands the number is: +31 30 75 15 250

Office hours are: monday till friday 08:00 - 22:00 and saturday 09:00 - 17:00.
Closed on Sunday.
I would like to look this up for you. I'm going to send you a private message with more information.
I would like to look this up for you. I'm going to send you a private message with more information.

Hello,
I have simillar problem, i had an ov chipcard for my 6-month stay in the netherlands in 2012. Today I see that ns is charged me 50 euros at 23th of march 2015. I also wondering how NS collected the mony without my permission!!
I want NS to refund my mony. I left the country for somthing around 3years ago and now this happened to me!
Please help me to refund.:(
Dear ekbatani, good to announce this on the NS Service Forum. Can you please send me a DM with your address data (of you residence in NL) and ov chipcard number? I will check for you whether it is possible to terminate it directly.
Dear Stephan,

As you said I,ve sent the information you've mentioned, but still no refound. Could you plz let us know any news?

Reageer