beantwoord

Not getting invoice for Traject Vrij

• 23 september 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 217 Bekeken

Hi all,

I need help and can someone or you advise me how to solve problem.

Since last 2 month, I have started using monthly Route Free (before that I was using Dal Free yearly subcription). Problem is the invoices are not getting generated and I don't see any invoice which is proof that I have paid it (for refund purpose). Can someone please tell me how to get invoices.

I raised this to NS customer service but they said that wait for next month and after 1 month, they say name is different while ordering subscription (which offcourse can cause cause is longer than 4 words, OV chip card was issued in 2015) .I strongly believe that OVchipkart is no key pointer.

can anyone suggest me how to get invoices for those month and whats going wrong.

Regards,
Abhishek Singh
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 4 november 2019, 14:51

Update: I've finally received a confirmation from abhishekrsingh that it has now been solved. He's able to see all his invoices. I'm sorry this has taken so long.

For those reading along: abhishekrsingh issue was caused by having multiple registrations in our customer registration system, where only one can be linked to a Mijn NS account. Our Customer Service can assist in fixing this issue.

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Good afternoon abhishekrsingh and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you're having issues with seeing your invoice. If you've already been using your Traject Vrij subscription for 2 months, you should have been able to check an invoice. Could you send me a private message with your full name, zip code, house number, OV-chipcard number and e-mail address? I'll take a look at your situation then.
Update: I've requested the situation to be corrected, which has been done partly but not completely yet. I've sent a reminder for the completion.
Update: After checking it myself the situation hadn't changed since last week, so I've sent another reminder. I've been informed that it should be changed overnight, so I'm expecting abhishekrsingh to be able to see all invoices from tomorrow.

Update: I’m not sure why this issue seems to be so persistent, but for some reason it's yet to be resolved. I’ve sent another reminder.

Update: I've not received a response yet, sadly.

Update: Still, I have yet to receive a response. I've escalated this to different contacts, as this is getting ridiculous.

Update: I've finally received a confirmation from abhishekrsingh that it has now been solved. He's able to see all his invoices. I'm sorry this has taken so long.

For those reading along: abhishekrsingh issue was caused by having multiple registrations in our customer registration system, where only one can be linked to a Mijn NS account. Our Customer Service can assist in fixing this issue.

Reageer