beantwoord

NS 40% korting

• 7 februari 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 79 Bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties
Dear Sir or Madame,

Last year I ordered a 1-year 40% discount for trains.
A week ago I received an email that the subscription will be extended and the money will be collected from my bank account. Could you please tell me how can I unsubscribe? I do not need this discount anymore.

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Ana
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 7 februari 2017, 17:21

To end a subscription you need to contact customer service directy. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. You can find additional contact information on this page.

Note that after contacting customer service you need to confirm the cancellation of your subscription at a ticket machine. Customer service will inform you about this. Don't forget this step, as the cancellation will not be complete until you do so.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3
To end a subscription you need to contact customer service directy. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. You can find additional contact information on this page.

Note that after contacting customer service you need to confirm the cancellation of your subscription at a ticket machine. Customer service will inform you about this. Don't forget this step, as the cancellation will not be complete until you do so.

Reageer