beantwoord

NS Always free Subscription

• 20 July 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 109 Bekeken

Hi everyone !

I have a query regarding which subscription would be most suitable. I will be travelling 5 days a week, where I will need to use both train and bus. As per the information I searched, the NS Altijd Vrij does not include bus rides. But I do not get any option to add a suplement for bus separately. Therefore, I was wondering if someone could guide me which option would be the best way to go forward.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sanjay

icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 20 July 2021, 13:11

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi sanjayv99. Welcome to the Community.

Have you tried our selection guide yet? When you apply for an NS Flex subscription you can contact our Customer Service to remove the bus/tram/metro function of NS Flex. When you have done that you can also place a subscription for the use of the bus on your card. The bus subscription can be applied for at the bus company :grin: .

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

FLEX as such does NOT allow any other fare-paying for bustram as per ride-as on the old chipcard with money loaded.

It IS possible to ask NS to '’turn off'’ the BusTram side-in that case you need a 2nd chipcard (also personal! if you want a season) for Bustram. It really all depends on how far/how much/which company etc you need the bus what is the best solution for that. Give more details if you want better advice! it may very well be possible that such a season is a waste of money in your situation.

In the good old past it used to be possible to have another classic type of season without the '’advantages;; claimed to be so good for FLEX and have for a fairly small sum use of bustram added to train-this was called OV=OpenBaar Vervoer=public transport. I'’ll have to look myself what the current situation is for that-but at least the MINImum 1 year had to be paid/used. others will certainly chip in on that.

Thanks a lot for quick reply. I need to travel from Delft to Almere Buiten train station. And then take bus for Almere Buiten, Damsluisweg ( Bus 22 towards De vaart). I think the bus operators are allgo and syntus, if I am not mistaken.

Badge +3

An AllGo subscription for buses in Almere should work well with NS Flex on the same card.

Reageer