beantwoord

NS Flex Dal Advantage subscription

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 2 reacties
I have a NS Flex Dal Advantage subscription, I checked in at exactly at 6:00 PM, but I was charged the full price. Is that the standard?
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 15 mei 2019, 21:00

Yes. The evening peak hours run from 4 pm until 6.30 pm. If you check in at 6.25 pm or later, then you will be charged the off-peak fare.
Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Badge +3
Yes. The evening peak hours run from 4 pm until 6.30 pm. If you check in at 6.25 pm or later, then you will be charged the off-peak fare.
Hi Hnk. Welcome to the Community.

Tochjo is right. 6pm is still considered peak hours so therefor you do not receive a discount with your Dal Advantage.
Thank you, I got it.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hm, I think Tochjo gave the best answer.
Hm, I think Tochjo gave the best answer.

Agree, so why is Denice NS' answer marked as best answer?
Reputatie 5
This is because a giant cake 🎂 is awarded every month to the moderator with the most answered questions 😉.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Maybe Hnk made a mistake.
This is because a giant cake 🎂 is awarded every month to the moderator with the most answered questions 😉.

That's not true. In some cases the starter of the topic nominates the best answer. However, in this case I agree with you guys and I've changed the best answer.
@Rudi I'd wish 😋
Maybe Hnk made a mistake.
yup.

Reageer