beantwoord

NS traject annual subscription

• 28 februari 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

Hi,
I just subscribed to Traject vrij, annual subscription, from breda to eindhoven, it is 288 per month.
I selected the start date to 28th of february. I paid, and I was expecting this payment to last one month, and the next payment to be on 28th of march. However, I received email saying that next payments are always going to be on the 7th of the month. Does that mean my first payment will only get me discount for one week, from 28th of February to 7th of March? That looks too expensive for just one week of discount. I expected the subscription to have a monthly payment, so I would pay every 28th day of the month. Does the subscription work with calendar months? I selected the first possible day for the start date, 28th of Feb, because I thought it would last for one month, and the payment would always be on the 28th of each month. I would like to remind that I have an annual subscription, with monthly payments. What will be the end date of my annual traject vrij subscription?
Thank you,
Tiago
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 28 februari 2019, 11:40

You paid for the first month when you ordered the subscription. The next withdrawal from your account will be around 7th April, for the period of 28th March until 27th April. And so on.

NS doesn't really offer annual subscriptions; these are actually continuous subscriptions with a minimum duration of one year. As a result, there is no real end date. You can end the subscription every month after the first year. The end date could therefore be 27th Februari 2020 if you end it at the earliest possible moment, or 27th March 2020 if you choose to end it one month later, and so on.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
You paid for the first month when you ordered the subscription. The next withdrawal from your account will be around 7th April, for the period of 28th March until 27th April. And so on.

NS doesn't really offer annual subscriptions; these are actually continuous subscriptions with a minimum duration of one year. As a result, there is no real end date. You can end the subscription every month after the first year. The end date could therefore be 27th Februari 2020 if you end it at the earliest possible moment, or 27th March 2020 if you choose to end it one month later, and so on.
Hello tiagoraulp and welcome to the NS Community.

As Tochjo mentioned, you will indeed pay again in April. The first month has already been paid. Thank you for answering this, Tochjo!

Reageer