beantwoord

NS Unknown Payment

• 17 mei 2017
  • 6 reacties
  • 148 Bekeken

I have received an email saying that I have not paid an outstanding amount of 14.71 Euros, however I have no idea what this is for. Can you please get in touch to let me know before I make the payment. Thanks! Heidi
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 24 mei 2017, 09:55

The AcceptMail only has a short term to pay the money via the link. If that term has expired so is the link. You will receive a letter with an acceptgiro by post in a few days so you can pay via the acceptgiro so please wait for that 🙂
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hi Heidi. Welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

Did you maybe use a Traject Vrij product the past month? When you travel outside of the fixed route these costs will not be written off your OV-chipcard but will be charged later on. We need to calculate these costs and that is why we collect the money a few weeks afterwards via automatic collection. You can also check the invoice for these travels yourself via a Mijn NS-account. If you don't have an account you can create one. You can find the invoice in the account via the option 'Facturen'.

If you did not use Traject Vrij in the past month or this just does not ring a bell you may send me a private message with your full name, date of birth, postcode and house number. A private message can be send by clicking on my name followed by clicking on 'verstuur bericht'. I will check what the payment is for then 🙂
Hi Denice,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have used the Traject Vrij product however when i go onto 'Mijn NS-Account it does not show any invoices so I am unsure which journey this extra charge would be for. Is there any other way I might be able to find out?
Thanks, Heidi
It is important that your account is registered on the same personal details that are used when you bought the product. If only one letter or word in your personal details is different the invoices will not be linked to your account. You may send me a private message with your full name, date of birth, postcode and house number. A private message can be send by clicking on my name followed by clicking on 'verstuur bericht'. I will then be able to check the reason that your invoice(s) are not visible in your account and help you solve this problem 🙂
I have not received a message from you Heidi. Will you let us know if your problem has been solved yet or if there is anything else I can help you with? 🙂
Hi Denice,

I would like to make the payment now as i have now realised what it is for. However when i try to pay it, it says that it has expired. How am I able to pay it now?
Thanks for your help!
Heidi
The AcceptMail only has a short term to pay the money via the link. If that term has expired so is the link. You will receive a letter with an acceptgiro by post in a few days so you can pay via the acceptgiro so please wait for that 🙂

Reageer