beantwoord

ns weekend vrij 25eu but charge 31eu

• 5 april 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 53 Bekeken

Hi,

I started to have the Ns weekend vrij with discount for 25eu/month since last October. However, after the first month, I was still charged with 31eu since. I had to call customer service every month to get 6eu discount, but then it was 6eu pay back to the next invoice. Eventually,  that means there was one month I still pay for 31eu. 

what annoying me is that I keep having to call customer service every month to get my discount back. I thought this malfunction error is fixed but apparently it wasn’t.

Can someone help me what to do in this case? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 6 april 2021, 11:39

Hi Alicia8397. Welcome to the Community!

I can understand you are getting tired of calling every month to get the discount on your product :disappointed_relieved: . I understand your Weekend Vrij started in October? If the product has been applied for in September but started in October the discount will not be registered automatically I'm afraid. I have checked with one of my colleagues but I'm afraid there is no easy fix for this issue.

Another Community member has the same issue but I understand from our IT department that this issue still hasn't been solved. They are still working on it and trying to fix the issue within the next two weeks.

You can contact us every month by phone, Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat to get the € 6 back. You can of course also contact us after several months so we can refund more months in one go.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi Alicia8397. Welcome to the Community!

I can understand you are getting tired of calling every month to get the discount on your product :disappointed_relieved: . I understand your Weekend Vrij started in October? If the product has been applied for in September but started in October the discount will not be registered automatically I'm afraid. I have checked with one of my colleagues but I'm afraid there is no easy fix for this issue.

Another Community member has the same issue but I understand from our IT department that this issue still hasn't been solved. They are still working on it and trying to fix the issue within the next two weeks.

You can contact us every month by phone, Facebook, Twitter or Live Chat to get the € 6 back. You can of course also contact us after several months so we can refund more months in one go.

Reageer