NS Weekend Vrij subscription ordered but OV Chipkaart not received | NS Community
beantwoord

NS Weekend Vrij subscription ordered but OV Chipkaart not received

• 10 April 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 329 Bekeken

Hi!

I ordered a NS Weekend Vrij subscription + a personal OV Chipkaart last Tuesday April 5th which should be activated by tomorrow. However, I haven't received the OV chipkaart yet and, even though I don't actually need the card until Thursday April 14th, I want to be sure of what other options I have in case I don't receive it on time.

I've been told that I can purchase an anonymous OV chipkaart so that you can temporarily charge my subscription in it at the station. Is that something you're still doing?

Thank you in advance for your attention

Regards,

Aitor Pisos

PS: my reference number is R01_0211191316

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 10 April 2022, 13:12

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

The card will likely arrive Tuesday. If you haven’t received it by Wednesday, contact NS Customer Service.

Welcome to the NS Community!

The card will likely arrive Tuesday. If you haven’t received it by Wednesday, contact NS Customer Service.

Thanks for your answer, Robert.

However, I'm a pessimist to the core, and I'm afraid my story will be the same as the one from so many others I've read from in this forum.

If I can't find a solution, I will need to make use of my right to withdrawal if my cars doesn't arrive on time.

When you haven't received your OV-chipcard, but it should work already today, please contact customer service. They can either provide you with coupons to travel with until the card arrives, or refund the tickets you've traveled with in the meantime, based on your season ticket.

Reageer