beantwoord

one invoice wasn't charged and is marked payed, another invoice was paid and marked unpaid.

• 7 september 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 140 Bekeken

Hello,
My issue involved two separate invoices belonging to two separate ov chipkaarts, my wife's and mine.

I had an email sent to me that said that I would be charged the 6th or September my monthly bill (NS flex dal vrij + extra rush hour rides) for a total of 256 euros. I wasn't able to put enough money in my bank account on time before the bank closed the 6th and I was worried that I might be charged a fine. I check on the website to see if there's a possible way of paying online with another card and I realize that invoice is marked as payed with a green check but I haven't been charged on the registered bank account.

Then I had the same problem with my wife's card, and with the same problem I mean I wasn't able to put enough money for NS to take the payment automatically, but she received an email allowing her to pay online with EasyAccept and so she did, but her invoice isn't marked as paid yet..

In conclusion, there's an invoice that wasn't charged that's marked as paid and another one that was charged and isn't marked with a green check, is there something wrong? Is it because it's the weekend? Does the green check in "facturen" not mean payed?

Thanks in advance to any reply.
icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 8 september 2019, 00:11

Welcome to the NS Community!

Both will take a while for your bank and NS to process.

If you have online banking (or an app) you can probably see the first one as a 'reservation' or future auto-debit (incasso). Your bank validated the transaction in advance, so the NS knows they will get their money and marked the invoice as paid.☑ It will probably show up in your transactions on Monday.

Regarding the second payment (by e-accept), NS gets an instant notification about the successful payment but need a few days to process it (pending).

Wait a couple of days and the system will sort it out and show the correct info.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3
Welcome to the NS Community!

Both will take a while for your bank and NS to process.

If you have online banking (or an app) you can probably see the first one as a 'reservation' or future auto-debit (incasso). Your bank validated the transaction in advance, so the NS knows they will get their money and marked the invoice as paid.☑ It will probably show up in your transactions on Monday.

Regarding the second payment (by e-accept), NS gets an instant notification about the successful payment but need a few days to process it (pending).

Wait a couple of days and the system will sort it out and show the correct info.
Badge +3
Did this help @idonado ?
Did this help @idonado ?
Yes it did, thank you.

Reageer