beantwoord

Outstanding payment/claim

• 2 juli 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 72 Bekeken

I had a Dal Voordeel subscription. I used my OV chipkaart rarely, So, I decided to cancel it. My Dal Voordeel subscription was till 2nd of April 2020. On 4th of April 2020 I cancelled my Dal voordeel subscription and switched to NS Flex.

I already on 2nd of April I received an email (picture number 1 in the attachments) from NS that I should pay 56,00 euros. And this amount will be deducted from my bank account automatically on 9th of April.

1. Despite the fact that I switched to NS Flex on 4th of April, the amount (56,00 euros) was deducted from my bank account (picture number 2). I understand that the invoice was already sent and it was deducted. After that I press refund the amount in my ING bank app. And I received 55.43 euros back (picture number 2).

56,00 - 55,43 = 0,57 euros. I paid 0,57 euros for two days from 2nd of April till 4th of April (cancellation of subscription).

1. But second problem is that NS paid me second time the full amount 56,00 euros on 29th of April (picture number 3) despite the fact that there was no refund claim issued by me and since then I was not aware of that transfer. Maybe it was NS fault.

After that I got an email on 12 of May (picture number 4) saying that I still got to pay 56,00. Since I was not aware of NS fault incasso to my bank account I thought that email was sent due to the previous payment which I was refunded. So, I ignored that email and took no action.

1. The main problem is that on 29th of June I got an email from info@BosIncasoo.nl ( picture number 5) that I should pay 96,00 euros of outstanding amount.

I agree that I should refund your money back (56,00 euros) which mistakenly was transfered to my bank account  on 29th of April and I am ready to do that. But I don't agree with this oustanding amount of 96,00 euros. Since it was not due to my mistake.

Please, feel free to contact with me for further explanation. I have attached all pictures of emails and my ING bank app screenshots. Help me to solve this problem.

icon

Beste antwoord door Erryt NS 2 juli 2020, 21:02

Hello Maximus007, welcome at our community,

I deleted the images before anyone misused the data in them. I would like to advise you to contact our customer service. This is a customer service channel. It's best to send us a message via Facebook or Twitter. There you can send these images as an attachment. My colleagues will be happy to help you.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hello Maximus007, welcome at our community,

I deleted the images before anyone misused the data in them. I would like to advise you to contact our customer service. This is a customer service channel. It's best to send us a message via Facebook or Twitter. There you can send these images as an attachment. My colleagues will be happy to help you.

Reageer