beantwoord

OV vrij jaar - query

I took a subscription for "OV vrij jaar" which costs € 386,7. The letter which I received mentions that I can travel free throughout NL with Trains while in bus, train, tram and metro I travel with the normal rate? I don't understand the later part. I understtod while subscribing that I can travel with all public transport without any cost (just check in and check out, that's it).
Kindly shed some light on my confusion.
Thanks.
Raj
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 15 oktober 2016, 15:16

OV Vrij is a combination of the train subscription Altijd Vrij and the add-on BTM Vrij that allows for free travel in other means of public transportation. In the letter NS sends to new customers add-ons are not mentioned, so you received the same letter as someone who ordered Altijd Vrij (without the BTM Vrij add-on). However, if you ordered OV Vrij then you will travel for free with all buses, trams and metros as well.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Thank you for your quick reply. I have indeed added both the subscription for tain as well for bus, tram and metro. Have a nice day.
Badge +3
OV Vrij is a combination of the train subscription Altijd Vrij and the add-on BTM Vrij that allows for free travel in other means of public transportation. In the letter NS sends to new customers add-ons are not mentioned, so you received the same letter as someone who ordered Altijd Vrij (without the BTM Vrij add-on). However, if you ordered OV Vrij then you will travel for free with all buses, trams and metros as well.

Reageer