beantwoord

Overstappen van OV Vrij naar NS Flex tijdens de contractperiode

Hallo allemaal,

I was wondering, if your statement from this thread (https://community.ns.nl/ns-flex-60/ns-flex-altijd-vrij-ov-vrij-54342) is still up-to-date:

So in you case if you want unlimited travel by train, bus, tram and metro you can order the regular Altijd Vrij + BTM Vrij. This contract is for the duration of one year minimum but I do have to add that for example when you won't be using it after 8 months you can change the contract to NS Flex (with or without a season ticket). Your Altijd Vrij will then be immediately cancelled. [...] There is no penalty when changing the Altijd Vrij to NS Flex. Changing to NS Flex is possible at any moment during your contract.

So as I unterstood correctly: If I order a new yearly OV Vrij contract now (for the ~ 400 € per month), I can switch to a free NS Flex subscription for example after three months without any consequences (the OV Vrij would be cancelled in any case, even if there should be an equivalent Flex product established in the meantime). Am I right?

Bedankt voor uw antwoord!

Daniel
icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 9 januari 2019, 20:04

This is correct, and sort of an exception to the rule.

A change to NS Flex (even in the first year of a subscription) is free of charge, and will cancel any running contracts.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3
This is correct, and sort of an exception to the rule.

A change to NS Flex (even in the first year of a subscription) is free of charge, and will cancel any running contracts.

Reageer