beantwoord

Payment

• 25 maart 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 107 Bekeken

Hello Good Day, 

I recently had a problem in paying automatically so I did it manually but I forgot to put the description when I did the transfer. Will it be trace as my payment? Or should I make another transfer? Thank You.

icon

Beste antwoord door Mark NS 26 maart 2020, 10:36

Hi chabelita_90, welcome to the NS Community. 

A payment without a payment reference usually will be refunded automatically to you, because we couldn't link it to the outstanding payment. For further information, you can contact the Customer Service, preferably by chat, Facebook or Twitter. If we didn't receive the payment, you can transfer it again with client number, invoice number and/or payment reference in the description. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi chabelita_90, welcome to the NS Community. 

A payment without a payment reference usually will be refunded automatically to you, because we couldn't link it to the outstanding payment. For further information, you can contact the Customer Service, preferably by chat, Facebook or Twitter. If we didn't receive the payment, you can transfer it again with client number, invoice number and/or payment reference in the description. 

Hi there, 

I will come back to my country in the mid of August and deactivate my bank account. However, my invoice for NS Flex will come on 31st August. Are there any solutions that I can pay my invoice before the date of invoice payment? 

Thank you so much. 

Good evening lethithaouyen. Welcome to the NS Community.

Sadly there's no way to pay your NS Flex invoice in advance. If we aren't able to collect the invoice from your account for whatever reason you'll receive an e-mail from us with the option to pay manually.

Reageer