подписка | NS Community
beantwoord

подписка

13 июля я совершил поездку Goes-Rotterdam. Купил билет по скидке так как ехал в 11:44 то есть согласно описанию билета вне час пик и поєтлму действовала скидка. Почему с меня контролер взял штраф 69,90 евро? Пришло письмо домой!

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 21 July 2022, 11:05

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

On 13 July I made the trip to Goes-Rotterdam. I bought a ticket at a discount because I was driving at 11:44, that is, according to the description of the ticket outside rush hour, and therefore the discount was valid. Why did the controller take a fine of 69.90 euros from me? A letter has arrived home!

Hi Poryvaiev and welcome to the Community! 
We can only help you in Dutch or English. I am sorry to read that you got a fine. Please contact our costumer service so they can help you with this. 

Reputatie 7
Badge

One more thing: You can only buy a ticket with Dal discount if you have the subsription for it. It's not allowed to just buy a ticket with a 40% discount without additional subscription.

And what kind of subscription is that? So where can I subscribe to it? And another question - will I have to pay anyway? And where to do that?

Reputatie 7
Badge

And what kind of subscription is that? So where can I subscribe to it? And another question - will I have to pay anyway? And where to do that?

Have a look at this page: https://www.ns.nl/en/nsflex/webshop#/bestelling/producten/2

Hope that clears things up a bit!

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

I can't tell you if you have to pay this fine. That depends on what kind of ticket you had. Our costumer service can tell you that. 

Beside that, I think you bought a ticket with Combined Travel Discount. You can only travel with this ticket if you travel with someone who had a subscription with NS. 

I have NS account  and bought ticket via NS app😁

Choose that price☝️ Foto as an example

But so many thanks for your support🙏🇺🇦

Have a look at this page: https://www.ns.nl/en/nsflex/webshop#/bestelling/producten/2

Hope that clears things up a bit!

Oo😁thanks 

i wiil by this item and travel without same problem in future🥳🥳

Reageer