Problems with OV chipkaart invoice

• 13 October 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 24 Bekeken

Hello good morning, I'm having problems with the quantity of the invoice of my first month with my subscription, I had the 106€ subscription and the invoice just came with the price of 374€ and I can understand why? Can you guys explain this? I will not be able to play this quantity. I thought 106€ and all my transportation trips were paid. Thanh you

1 reactie

Badge +3

For 106 euros you get a Dal Vrij subscription. This allows for unlimited travel by train if you check in during off-peak hours. Did you perhaps check in during peak hours? Then the full fare will be charged. Also, Dal Vrij only applies to travel by train. If you travel by bus, tram or metro, you will always pay the full fare. Other possible reasons why you have to pay so much are mistakes with checking in or out, e.g. forgetting one of the two or using a gate or pole from a different company like Arriva.

In any case, you can find a detailed specification of the costs in Mijn NS (go to Facturen). That will show you exactly why you have been charged this amount.

You could also contact customer service directly; they'll be able to tell you what you are being charged for, and correct the invoice if you are being charged too much. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer