beantwoord

Procedure to deactivate the OV-chipkaart

• 2 april 2014
  • 5 reacties
  • 401 Bekeken

I left the Netherlands 4 months ago and I would like to deactivate my OV-chipkaart definitevely. What is the procedure to do that by email?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian NS 3 april 2014, 09:33

Hi Nicholas,

We can also help you in this forum. If I understand correctly you have been in touch with us to terminate your subscription? When you already have done that there are 2 options:

1. Send your OV-chipkaart to someone in the Netherlands who can deactivate the subscription for you at a ticketmachine.
2. Block the card at TLS, then please contact us to finish the card.

If you haven't contact us before you can send me a privatemessage with your; Name, address and OV-chipcard number (3528..).
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Hi Nicholas,

We can also help you in this forum. If I understand correctly you have been in touch with us to terminate your subscription? When you already have done that there are 2 options:

1. Send your OV-chipkaart to someone in the Netherlands who can deactivate the subscription for you at a ticketmachine.
2. Block the card at TLS, then please contact us to finish the card.

If you haven't contact us before you can send me a privatemessage with your; Name, address and OV-chipcard number (3528..).
Hello Brian,

My Name is Nicholas Dionisi, my current address is......., Italy.The OV-chipcard number is ........

Thanks and kind regards,

Nicholas Dionisi
Badge
Hi Nicholas, please send your personal information again through a private message. Due privacy reasons, I have deleted your personal information in this topic
Hello Leny,
I contacted you about 2 months ago to deactivate the OV-chipkaart.
After that I didn't received any reaction from your side, in addition I checked (yesterday) my dutch bank account, and I saw the OV-chipkaart renewal transition.
I would like to know the OV- chipkaart current status (active, or not), in case of it is working I want to deactivate it definitively.
I looking forward to hearing from you,
Kind regard,
Nicholas
Leny is going to check it for you now. She will send you a private message.

Reageer