beantwoord

Product difference

• 26 oktober 2015
  • 4 reacties
  • 118 Bekeken

Hello I would like to understand the difference between Altijd Voordeel Annual and Dal Voordeel alone (with code 1544A). It seems to me that both products provide exactly the same discounts and benefits, why would the prices differ so much then?
Moreover, the discounts between Altijd Voordeel Annual and Altijd Voordeel Monthly are also the same, but Monthly is costing more. Why would people buy the monthly Voordeel in this case then?

Thank you for replying to my confusion. Until now I still don't really get the products provided by NS...

Kind regards,

Sherry Lee
icon

Beste antwoord door zomaarzomer 26 oktober 2015, 16:52

I agree that the product portfolio of the NS is quite complicated.

The Altijd Voordeel subscription gives a 20% discount on your travels with a check-in during peak hours and 40% discount for your travels with a check-in during off-peak hours.

Dal Voordeel only gives 40% discount on your travels with a check-in during off-peak hours.

For both, weekends are entirely off-peak.

The price difference in annual or monthly subscription is simply a quantity discount: with an annual subscription you are paying 12 months in advance, and no restitution is possible. After the first year, you can cancel monthly.

The monthly subscription is only for a single month, but this reduced subscription period comes at a 25% price increase.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

I agree that the product portfolio of the NS is quite complicated.

The Altijd Voordeel subscription gives a 20% discount on your travels with a check-in during peak hours and 40% discount for your travels with a check-in during off-peak hours.

Dal Voordeel only gives 40% discount on your travels with a check-in during off-peak hours.

For both, weekends are entirely off-peak.

The price difference in annual or monthly subscription is simply a quantity discount: with an annual subscription you are paying 12 months in advance, and no restitution is possible. After the first year, you can cancel monthly.

The monthly subscription is only for a single month, but this reduced subscription period comes at a 25% price increase.
Thank you very much for the prompt reply and the very clear information! It is super helpful!
Just to make sure, with Dal Voordeel alone (1544A code), I would not be able to rent a bicycle, correct?
Moreover, the 29 euro fee will be for the whole year?

Thanks again in advance for your answer.

Many kind regards,

Sherry
I don't know all the details of all the NS promotions, but from what I see this 29 euro for Dal Voordeel promotion is without the OV-fiest bicycle subscription, and it is indeed for the entire year. The normal price is 50 euro / year.

If you are looking for a subscription with the bicycle, it has a promotion running for 35 euro / year (see: https://www.ns.nl/producten/en/abonnementen/p/dal-voordeel-ov-fiets).
Hello, thank you very much for everything again 🙂

Reageer