beantwoord

Question about Dal-Vrij contract

• 4 september 2014
  • 5 reacties
  • 344 Bekeken

Hello everybody,

I have "Dal Vrij Abonnement" contracted almost a year already.
I know the minimal contract period is one year, but what happens when you are already one year?

I mean, for example, if I contracted it 1st of January, if I don't cancel it before the next 1st of January, will it renew automatically and I won't be able to cancel it until the next year's january?

Or I can cancel it whenever I want after 1st January?
I hope you can understand what I am saying....
Thanks for your help in advance!
icon

Beste antwoord door Gert-Jan G 4 september 2014, 14:38

It will be renewed automatically for a year, however after the first year you can end the subscription on a per month basis and will be refunded for the unused months.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge
It will be renewed automatically for a year, however after the first year you can end the subscription on a per month basis and will be refunded for the unused months.

Hello Gert,
Thanks for your answer, but I don't understand you completely...
Do you mean that after the first year I can change the annual contract for a monthly contract? and then I can cancel it when I want?

Thanks again 🙂
Badge +3
No, he means that after a year you can end your contract every month. So on the 1st of February, the 1st of March, and so on.
Reputatie 1
Hello everybody,

I have "Dal Vrij Abonnement" contracted almost a year already.
I know the minimal contract period is one year, but what happens when you are already one year?

I mean, for example, if I contracted it 1st of January, if I don't cancel it before the next 1st of January, will it renew automatically and I won't be able to cancel it until the next year's january?

Or I can cancel it whenever I want after 1st January?
I hope you can understand what I am saying....
Thanks for your help in advance!

After a full year, you pay for a whole new year, but you can cancel it on a monthly basis. You will then get the money from the unused months back. So if you cancel after 7 months, you will get 5 months back.
Hi kbenjelloun, your subscription will be renewed automatically for a year. After renewing your description you can end the Dal Vrij monthly.

Reageer