beantwoord

Refund did not recevie after 3 months and many calls and promises from NS!!Very unsatisfied customer

• 28 maart 2015
  • 7 reacties
  • 237 Bekeken

The train subscription is cancelled per Dec. 2014, but at Jan. 5, 2015 NS still booked Eur318 from my bank account, thus, I instructed my bank to transfer the Eur318 back to my bank account. I thought the case is closed. However, I received a letter from NS about payment default, and demanded to pay the Eur318 first, then there will be an automatic refund of Eur318 to my account in 30 days. I did what was NS requested, and transferred Eur318 to NS at Jan. 9, 2015. However, the refund was never occurr at Feb. 2015. I have been calling and explaining at least 4 occassions, and was again promised about the refund will come. Up to now, nothing happened!! The last 2 conversations were with Mr. Terdstra at Mar. 14, 2015, and with Van Der Molen at today (Mar. 28, 2015). I have prove from my bank slips about the payment transaction.
NOW I AM OUT OF PATIENT!! PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP, OTHERWISE, I WILL BRING NS TO THE COURT!!!
icon

Beste antwoord door Marjan NS 28 maart 2015, 15:02

Hello Chhuang1010, Can you send me a private message with your name, address, date of birth and card number? Than I can look it up and see how I can help you. Kind regards, Marjan
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

:@:@:@:@:@:@
Hello Chhuang1010, Can you send me a private message with your name, address, date of birth and card number? Than I can look it up and see how I can help you. Kind regards, Marjan
Name : CH Huang
Name : CH Huang

chhuang1012, I have deleted your personal details. You can send my colleague a private message with your personal details by clicking on her name and then you go to "stuur bericht".
Better delete first and then quote as we can still see every personal detail.
I do not know how to delete the personal data. Please delete it for me.
I do not know how to delete the personal data. Please delete it for me.

Its been deleted 🙂.

Reageer