beantwoord

refund for wrong transaction

• 18 April 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 124 Bekeken

Hello! 
Could you help me?

I got a tax for the deleyed payment.

But I unfortunately didn’t payed in time and NS gave my  info and that tax to Bos Incasso. 
I didn’t know about it and sent 46 euros to Ns official bank account. And this is why i’m here: my transaction was wrong I supposed to sent it right to Bos incasso but i sent it to Ns. 

I already payed the tax with Bos Incasso, but still didn’t get my refund for a 40 euros. I have a bill with that transaction like a proof of my words. 
please, contact me as soon as possible.

thanks.

Kind regards.

Zviahintsev Serhii

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 18 April 2023, 16:50

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Serhii Zviahintsev,

This community is meant for travellers to help fellow travellers. We can't access your data and can't help you with this.

You should contact customer service directly for this. You can reach them by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You need to contact .Customer Service for this, we cannot help you.

Nor knowing is no excuse. Normally it will not be refunded, but it may be worth asking.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Of course it will be refunded, he/she payed twice, to NS ánd to Bos.

Badge +3

After NS sends an unpaid bill to the collection agency (Bos Incasso), any payment directly to NS is useless (too late), so you can reclaim the 46 euro from NS.

The 40 euro surcharge is the legal fee for the collection agency, you will not get that back.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Of course it will be refunded, he/she payed twice, to NS ánd to Bos.

The €40,-- extra costs will not be refunded.

Reageer