beantwoord

Refund of subscription money which is not used

• 21 november 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 65 Bekeken

Hi Team,

Greetings !!

I have loaded 7 euro 90 cents for 40% discount on My ov chip card as well as my wifes ov chip card 

and attached in the invoice amount.

OV chip details

3528 0400 7230 1537  → raghavendra sm

3528 0400 7784 4986 → supriya c

This has not been considered into subscription and i was paying regular amount for my travel.

and they have not refunded the money as well.

Kindly please refund the amount and do the need full.

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 21 november 2019, 17:59

Hi Raghavendra and welcome to the NS Community,

I deleted the photo you posted with your message as it contained personal details. For your question, you have gotten the right answers from Robert B and Jeroen. This is about a bus subscription, so the best thing to do is contact the customer service of Qbuzz about this. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

The subscription you and your wife have is for 1 month ‘always discount’ in buses and trams operated by U-OV and Syntus in the province of Utrecht. See http://j.mp/34aSxUC 

This is not an NS subscription, so it’s not valid in trains.

Badge

At first, this is an community where everyone can see your personal data, so please remove the personal data and the image with your personal data.

Next, this is the community from the NS, you have travelled with QBuzz, so you have to contact Qbuzz instead of the NS.

Hi Raghavendra and welcome to the NS Community,

I deleted the photo you posted with your message as it contained personal details. For your question, you have gotten the right answers from Robert B and Jeroen. This is about a bus subscription, so the best thing to do is contact the customer service of Qbuzz about this. 

Reageer