beantwoord

Season ticket question

• 22 May 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 107 Bekeken

I want to order a “traject vrij” from one city to another. But unfortunately I can’t because every time I am trying to make it, site shows me this every time. I’ve been trying for 2 weeks  

image deleted by moderator due to privacy

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 22 May 2023, 21:35

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Good evening Olena Serhiienko and welcome to the NS Community.

I'm sorry to read you're having issues, but I'm afraid the Community can not really help you with this. Please contact our Customer Service by phone, via chat or Social Media. You'll find all contact details on this page.

Badge +3

Is the person you are ordering it for under 18 (but 12 years or older)?

Hello, I want to ask you about my season ticket, because I already paid 252€ for traveling from Leiden to Amsterdam 

and now after one month of subscription they sent me email that I need to pay 394€ . I know I had some more different travel ways but I don’t understand why I need pay again that 252€ 

this month I don’t need this subscription anymore.

so can someone please help me? 

thank you 

Elis

Hello Eliska Bialoncikova, welcome at our community,

That's quite a big difference. The best thing to do is to reach our customer service. My colleagues can help you with this issue. You can also view the invoices yourself via Mijn NS. There you can figure out why the invoice is that high.

Hi. I have recently received my personal ov chipkaart, and then ordered seasonal ticket NsFlex Dal Voordeel for 5.60 Eur. However, I want to know how this discount works? There is not any balance in personal ov chipkaart. After I put Ns flex on my OV chipkaart at pick up, then what should I do if I want to go from Enschede to Zwolle. Do I need top up balance? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Vusala Azizli,

You just check in and out with your OV-chipcard. No balance is needed. Once a month you'll receive an invoice with the costs of your subscription and the travels you made. The amount will automatically be deducted from your bank account. If you check in during off-peak hours, 40% discount will be applied.

Reageer