beantwoord

Single person with 2 OV-chipcards and two different NS Flex subscriptions

• 13 september 2021
  • 8 reacties
  • 95 Bekeken

Is it possible for a person with a single email and a single bank account to have 2 OV-chipcards with two different NS Flex subscriptions on different subscription date?

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 13 september 2021, 14:15

Yes, it is possible and allowed. I do own this.

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

Yes, this is possible. Just order the second subscription in the Webshop on a new card.

If needed, you can always change the IBAN for each card separately.

Thanks for the answer and sharing your experience!

Do you also use the same email account? or should we use two different email accounts?

Badge +3

Do you also use the same email account? or should we use two different email accounts?

Just use your current e-mail address to login (Mijn NS) or you will end up with a second Mijn NS account.

Part of the ordering process seems to be in Dutch, indicate “Ik wil een nieuwe ov-chipkaart bestellen”. Ordering time for a new card is 7 days, but you can pick a later date if needed.

Badge +3

Regarding the subscription date, you will still get one invoice per month for both cards.

If you don’t want that, use another e-mail address (sign up as a ‘new customer’). For Flex Basis (€0) or Weekend Voordeel (€2), an initial fee of €10 will apply.

For Dal Voordeel (€5) or more, there are no extra costs.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@Robert B already gave the answer. :innocent:

Just use your current e-mail address to login (Mijn NS) or you will end up with a second Mijn NS account.

Part of the ordering process seems to be in Dutch, indicate “Ik wil een nieuwe ov-chipkaart bestellen”. Ordering time for a new card is 7 days, but you can pick a later date if needed.

Thanks for detail explanation!

Reputatie 6
Badge

For myself I hold a FLEX and an old style (dalvoordeel met keuzedaagjes)-hence 2 cards on 1 @mail and paid with 1 IBAN-certainly after the banks this year made one pay for previously free bank accounts.

These are charged separately: FLEX on the same day in the month, the old one once/year.

Reageer