beantwoord

Subscribe Bijabonnement on existing OV chipkaart?

• 12 januari 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 68 Bekeken

Hello NS members, 

I want to purchase/requesy bijabonnement Dal vrij (€ 45,-) subscription for my wife. However my wife already has a 'Weekend vrij’ subscription - Not a part of Bijabonnement. 

The question is - Can we have the new dal vrij bijabonnement subscription on the same OV chipkaart replacing the existing 'Weekend vrij subscription or do we make fresh application (incl. of a new OV chipkaart)? 

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 12 januari 2020, 11:32

It is possible as long you do not use Flex. If in doubt: contact  Customer Service for this. You, nor your wife  needs to buy an new ov-chipcard when your or her subscription changes. After you ordered it you do need to activate it at a ticket machine, it wil change when the new subscription starts, and the old one(s) will be replaced. The price of a bijabonnement Dalvrij is more than a subscription WeekendVrij so it is possible for your wife.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

It is possible as long you do not use Flex. If in doubt: contact  Customer Service for this. You, nor your wife  needs to buy an new ov-chipcard when your or her subscription changes. After you ordered it you do need to activate it at a ticket machine, it wil change when the new subscription starts, and the old one(s) will be replaced. The price of a bijabonnement Dalvrij is more than a subscription WeekendVrij so it is possible for your wife.

Reputatie 5

YOU must make the application and due to complexity this may possibly not be able to do online-so call, as thom explains. Anyway NOT possible if you have FLEX. And the change-over day may perhaps only be at the same day as original subscription started by your wife. UPgrade like this should always be possible, downgrade/cancellation only after 1 yr of use (but you can go around that by changing to FLEX).

Reageer