beantwoord

subscription

• 23 June 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 38 Bekeken

Hello. I want to ask about my subscription. I'm new here. I pay for subscription 70.70 euro and i make order for personal ov chip kaart. Can you check in your system if everyrhing is okay? When i get this ov chip kaart and how IT works ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 23 June 2023, 19:48

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot answer your question.

You should contact customer service directly to find out more about your subscription status. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

When you get the card, using it is very simple: check in at the beginning of every journey and check out at the end of every journey, and all travel costs incurred will be withdrawn from you bank account automatically every month, as well as the subscription costs for the next month.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

We can't check this in this community. You have to contact the customerservice by Phone, Facebook, Twitter or chat.

Reageer