beantwoord

Subscription cancellation

• 4 augustus 2014
  • 3 reacties
  • 737 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 2 reacties
Hi, I will leaving Netherlands in three weeks and I need to stop my 'weekend vrij' and 'ov-fiets' subscription. How can I do it? Is there a way to end it online? And if I come back to Holland next year, can I still use my ov-chipkaart?

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Inge NS 4 augustus 2014, 16:57

Welcome to our serviceforum Dhani!

It is indeed necessary to cancel the subscriptions on your OV-chipcard. You can stop your OV-fiets subscription yourself through your Mijn deur tot deur account. You can send me a private message with your name, zipcode + house number, date of birth, card number and IBAN for the cancellation of your Weekend Vrij subscription.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

In any case you need to remove those subscriptions from your card at a ticket vending machine to prevent future trouble, like with semi automatic continuation. I'm not sure whether you can do that straight away or that the subscriptions need to be terminated first by the customer service of NS and OV-fiets.

After that, your chipcard remains usable until the expiration date written on the card. Remember to request a refund of the remaining money on your card between 6 weeks before and one year after the expiration date on www.ov-chipkaart.nl.
Welcome to our serviceforum Dhani!

It is indeed necessary to cancel the subscriptions on your OV-chipcard. You can stop your OV-fiets subscription yourself through your Mijn deur tot deur account. You can send me a private message with your name, zipcode + house number, date of birth, card number and IBAN for the cancellation of your Weekend Vrij subscription.
Bear in mind though that if you have a yearly contract (which is most likely the case unless you bought Always Discount or Traject Free Month at a vending machine), you cannot end your subscription before the end of the year.

Reageer